Located in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Moraine Lake Lodge offers unique opportunities for those who want to live, work, and explore in Canada's Rocky Mountains. Spend your time off exploring some of the most amazing natural attractions and activities Canada has to offer, including hiking, biking, river rafting and more! Just 15 minutes away from the town of Lake Louise, Moraine Lake Lodge is located in Banff National Park and situated in the Valley of the Ten Peaks, at an elevation of approximately 6,183 feet (1,885 m). Moraine Lake's glacially fed blue-green waters are visited each summer by thousands of travellers from over all over the world. Some guests will stay and enjoy the amenities in our beautiful Lodge, while others will visit for the day or just a few moments to get that iconic photograph. Our goal is to ensure that through our attitude and service, our guests have an exceptional, or as we say 'WOW', experience.
The Sales Associate (Retail) is part of the Moraine Lake Trading retail team. Main responsibilities include greeting, sharing product knowledge with guests, POS transactions (cash handling), maintaining merchandise standards and store cleanliness, as well as, staying informed of all policies and procedures. Emphasis is placed on effective selling techniques and most importantly, exceptional guest service.
• Fulltime, working up to 40 hrs. a week,
• Hourly wage with an end of contract bonus,
• Staff accommodation onsite, $15.00/day, includes all meals and laundry.
• July, 2018 - October 2, 2018 (TBC),
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada prior to offer of employment.
• Min. 1 yr. of Guest Service experience; with cash handling (POS)
• Must be 100% guest service oriented, have excellent people skills with a positive and upbeat personality,
• Adaptable and confident; ability to build rapport when meeting new people,
• Highly collaborative; ability to work in a team-oriented environment,
• Second language, an asset,
• Outdoor enthusiast, a passion for hiking and exploring the Rocky Mountains,
• Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.).